Fresh Look Make-Up Tips
Make Up | WS-Studio.
- Do thicken eyelashes with mascara and shape brows – luckily these features are not in the slightest bit affected by late nights.
- DO rub some cream blusher directly onto the apples of your cheeks, then apply a little foundation on top. The effect will make you look flushed with health.
- DO brush a little matte, pink blusher or eye shadow under your eyes to reduce dark circles.
- Do brush little bronzer over your forehead, down your nose and over your chin and cheekbones and give a deceptively healthy look. Choose a vary sheer, barely noticeable texture and brush it where the sun naturally hits the face.
- DO use a little lip pencil shaded all over your lips, slicking lip gloss on top.
- DON’T use powder, especially around your eyes, as it can make tired skin look worse.
- DON’T wear eye shadow on tired eyelids.
- DON’T war a strong-colored lipstick: it will destroy the natural effect and look ghoulish.
This entry was posted in advice
, make up
, tips and tricks
and tagged bronzer
, dark circles
, eye shadow
, make up
. Bookmark the permalink